Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You're A Star

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Last week, I was in the mood of making of a Graduation card. It's that time again, when some of us are celebrating loved ones graduation. This card helps honor the graduates by telling them that they are the stars. A simple yet very colorful card highlights their success and achievements.

Then, a few days later, I made a matching Gift Card holder/Money Pocket.




So, here's the whole You're A Star handmade package.



FYI: I made the envelope too. I don't have any 6x6 envelope on hand, so I gotta made one.

This is really a fun project to make, and I had a great time creating it.

Thanks for stopping by,



2 comments:

  1. I love stars! Those are awesome. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The stars are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014