Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scrappy Christmas Gifts

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was pretty good and fun.
Just in case you're wondering...what did I wish for Christmas? OOhh..I'd be happy to share with you :D
I'd never received Scrapping/Crafting stuff for Christmas. So, this Christmas...I wish I got more and more Scrapping/Crafting things. My husband knew about it..and he took me to Michaels and Archiver's  for a shopping spree...Yay :D

However, I didn't stop there....I signed up to 2 Christmas Swaps (Secret Santa Swaps) on Scrapbook.com
I want more Scrapping stuff this Christmas......
And later, I hosted a Christmas Swap on The (Scrap) Beach. I was very excited!!!

So now....I'm going to share with you my swap goodies.

The first one is from my secret Santa from Scrapbook.com and her name is Lisa. Look what she got me!


Awesome right? Lisa is AMAZING. She picked great stuff and most of them were from my wish list. She also made me great handmade items. THANKS LISA.
If you want to see me opened these gifts....please visit my YouTube Channel.

The second swap on Scrapbook.com was disaster. I'd sent mine to my pal, but I've never gotten mine until today. She told me that she's mailed the package out 3 weeks ago...but BUMMER....nothing. T-T

And my third swap, the one that I hosted at The Scrap beach, is still on its way. I know...It's supposed to be Christmas Swap. Well, my partner is from The Philippines...so it takes a while longer to get the package.

Anyway....packages or no packages. I had a blast and am blessed this Christmas.

Well, Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014