Sunday, April 3, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Sunday, April 3, 2011
A couple weeks ago, a fellow scrapper left me a sweet comment on my post and also told me that she awarded me with a Liebster Blog Award. My oh my....I was surprised. :D

This fellow scrapper name is Maggie. I met her {in Cyberspace world} months ago over at The ScrapBeach online community. She joined my 12 days of Christmas Swap, and I had a chance to get to know her better.

Maggie, thank you so much for this award. I really appreciate it. And now...I'm ready to share the love. But before that....you should check Maggie's Blog, Love My Scrap and Art Journal, and find out lots of artful inspirations.

The Liebster Award is designed to be awarded to 'small' blogs with less than 300 subscribers to spread the blog love and get them out to a wider audience.

The rules are:
1. Display the award on a post & link back to the person who awarded you
2. Choose your own blog picks & let them know they're awarded (3-5 blogs)
3. Hope everyone discovers some new favorites
4. Reveal in the blog love

So, here's 3 bloggers that I love and always looking forward to their creations.
The first one is Mariana -- Angel Wings and Beautiful Things -- She always makes beautiful mini album, and her creations are just stunning. 
The second one is Ivett -- Ivett Carrillo Designs -- I've been stalking her blog for awhile now. She's an amazing artist. She made beautiful cards, mini albums, and also altered items. She's just AMAZING.

The third one is Paula -- Crafty Mommy24cs -- She just started this blog not too long ago and has been sharing beautiful artworks. I'm totally in love with her felt dessert play food {It's so virtually yummy}.

Well, I like having you hang out here in my blog, but {pardon me} I have to kick you all over and check out these blogs.

Wish you all a beautiful week.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Tenny OMG Girl you are such a Sweetie Thankyou So much
    Hugs

    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much Tenny! You are so sweet. I love visiting your blog and seeing what new creations you come up with. =)
    Have a great week!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014