Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pumpkins Galore

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Hello and Happy Hump Day Everyone,

Today...I have 2 pages layout that I'm going to share with you. This project is totally Scramping {{???}}.
So, here it is --> 'Pumpkins Galore Layouts'


What do you think? 
I forgot how fun it is making 2 pages layout, and I actually like it a lot. It gives you more space to display more pictures. I think...I will make more layout like this {2 pages}.

Anyway, let's take a closer look on each page. 




Remember I mentioned about Scramping earlier? If you love scrapbooking and stamping {like me}, then you know this word. Scramping stands for Scrapbooking - Stamping, and that's what I did on this project. All embellishment are stamped images that I colored.




The pattern papers and the stamp all come from Close To My Heart Kit called Felicity. I used my i-rock to attached those blings, and also MS punch to make the border.

Well, I hope I will show you more 2 pages LO soon.
Take Care and Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014