Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Treasure Life Layout

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Last November {2010}, I signed up for a challenge over at Scrapbook.com. And the challenge was to use the colors brown,cream and pink. I was so excited....:D

The first thing I did was find the right pictures I wanted to use, then I drew a sketch how I want my scrapbook layout looked like. So, here's my hand-drawn sketch...{This was my very first time I drew a sketch, and it was fun}.


I know....It looked so ugly...LOL. So, I decided to turn this hand-drawing into a good-looking computer sketch. I'm not a professional, I learned from trials and errors {I must admit -- It's a challenge}. And finally I did it.


This looked much better, but still I need to learn a lot more.
Well, and here's my take on my own sketch.


At the end of the month, I found out I didn't even make it to top 3 fave. However, I gave myself a pat on my shoulder {LOL}...I finally did something that I'd never done before. Overall...I'm happy with how everything turned out. Yay....

I will treasure this experience and hope to draw many more sketches in a near future.
Thanks you so much for stopping by. Take Care.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014