Thursday, May 5, 2011

Laugh Layout

Thursday, May 5, 2011
Doilies are HOT in the scrapping/crafting world these days. Seriously, a few months back...I didn't really know what doilies are {LOL}. And now....I have quite a few of them in my scrapping stash.
I have seen so many scrappers and artists use doilies in lots of creative ways, and today...I had a chance to play with it.

I was pretty excited when I saw Creative Scrappers sketch # 154...and I knew right away that I have to play along. Here's the sketch.


And here's my layout. 


I decided not to use the real doilies on this layout. Instead I used stamped images from {My Minds Eye} the new Stella and Rose stamp. Love those doilies stamps, and I had tons of fun using it. 
I also splattered some acrylic paints on the card stock to give a fun look.  

The pictures are my son, Dustin, and my hubby, Leo. Dustin was just a few months old when these pictures were taken. Today, he's 4 years old. Oh goodness....time flies really fast. I love these photos so much.

Some closer looks on the layout.




The alphabets for the title were pretty boring. The color was just blue. So, I stamped some images using SP&Company Scripty Scripts Stamp, and it turned out really good {so much better too}.

Anyway..hope you enjoy this layout.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Take care. Hugs,



Supplies:
Cardstock and Pattern Paper: CTMH - Emporium Collection
Stamps: Doilies Stamp ~ MME Stella and Rose Collection
              Scripty Script ~ SP&Company
Inks: CTMH ~ Tulip, Sunflower, and Crystal Blue
Stickers and Chipboard Stickers: CTMH ~ Emporium Collection
Embellishments: Jute ~ CTMH
                            Acrylic Paints ~ Craft Smart

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout Tenny. Belated Happy Birthday Dustin. I hope you had a Great Day.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014