Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Fun Layout - Sketch Inspiration

Monday, May 9, 2011
Hello and Happy Monday Everyone,

How's your Mothers' Day? I hope you had a fabulous one.
Well, if you're following me on facebook, then you know...I had a crazy and interesting weekend. I worked on Saturday nite {over nite} and worked again and again...and finally done {and came home} at 5 o'clock in the afternoon on Sunday. It was exhausting.
My hubby and kids took me out for dinner to celebrate the Mothers Day on Saturday nite before I went to work. It was nice and fun.

Anyway..I'm going to share 2 pages layout that I did based on a sketch from Sketch Inspiration #218. It's a fun sketch. So, here's the sketch and my take on it.




Lets take a closer look



I'm trying to catching up with Dustin's pics, and those were taken almost 3 years ago. It was really a summer fun.

Now...do you see those bubbles. I'm going to share with you a tutorial on how I made them. Super easy!
Are you ready? Here's my tutorial.


First - Find something in your household or your scrapbook stash that you can use to create circle patterns. In this case I used my acrylic paint bottle. The circle sizes are just perfect.
Second - Trace the circle. On this project I used the bottom paint {bottle} as big bubbles and the top paint {bottle} as small bubbles.
Third - I used Tulip Puffy Paint to create the bubble effects {you can get this paint pretty much everywhere. I got mine at Walmart}
Fourth - Apply the Puffy Paint on the circles bubbles. Let it dry.

Some tips:
- I laid the pictures and embellishments first before I traced the circle/bubbles. It's easier that way.

Well...that's for today. I'll be back tomorrow with another SP&Company project. Be sure to stop by!
Take Care and Have a great week.
Hugs,



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill and CTMH
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants Design ~ Beach Bum Collection
Die Cuts & Stickers: Fancy Pants Design ~ Beach Bum Collectioin
Journaling Spot: CTMH Emporium Stickese 
Others: Bubbles Effects: Tulip Puffy Paint
              Bling: Michaels {Dollar Spot}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014