Monday, July 4, 2011

LIfe Documented ~ Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge # 3

Monday, July 4, 2011
Happy Monday and Happy 4th of July Everyone...

Hope you're enjoying the 4th of July celebration.
My holiday weekend started a bit rough. My son had high fevers and we had to run him to hospital and back to the dr. office in the morning. He had some tests done, and still the doctors couldn't find anything.
Today is the 4th day and the fever seems to hang in there, comes and goes as its pleases. On the good side, he still plays {a lot} and enjoys the fireworks. We're hoping and praying that he gets better soon.

Anyway, today I'm going to share with you a layout that I made for Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge # 3.  Well ...before I go even further, this month I have the honor to be their July Guest Designer. So excited :D

Scrapping Everyday Miracles  blog is all about sharing the miracles that we encounter daily and we share it through different kinds of scrapping challenges that the designers host. It's a really FUN blog.

So, the challenge # 3 is about "A NEW DAY" What small things do we really look forward everyday that we might take that for granted.

{Scrap Twist: Use Stitching on the Layout}

Here's my story and my miracle ~ Recently, I had some work schedules changes. I have to say it's a good thing. I used to work part-time about 15 hours a week, and now it changed to 34 hours a week. I work in the evening when my husband's  home.

Then I realized how I really miss to spend time together with the kids and my husband. I only have one day off in a week, and we usually use that day to take the kids to the lake and play on the playground. I always look forward to my day off :D

And here's my layout,


I titled this layout ~ Life Documented ~ Because the little thing in life is the biggest and most precious one.

This month, SRM Stickers is sponsoring this challenge, and I had a chance to use their product on my project. All I have to say...I LOVE the stickers.

Well that's from me today.
I hope you can join this challenge and others challenges too. Lots of prizes, and lots of miracles.
Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon.
Have a fabulous day.
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Tenny like always.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tenny...hope your son feels better. I know what you mean about a fever coming and going as it pleases. My 3 kids went through the same thing a few times this year.

    As for your layout, it's beautiful. Love how you stitched and sewed on different pieces. Like I've said before you have a great knack for colors.

    Speedy recovery to your son. I can imagine how tired you must feel. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your sweet LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love it! Like the fresh colors.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is just beautiful, Tenny ... so colorful and uplifting. Praying that pesky fever will go away once and for all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make so Beautiful LO!!! I like the paper and the color that you used!!! My congrats Tenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great everyday miracle to record. Working the extra hours has it's benefits I'm sure but, I'm also certain you miss the time with your family. Congrats on the guest DT spot. Sounds like a fun challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014