Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthday Card ~ Trail Makers August Project

Monday, August 1, 2011
It's Monday and it's the first day of August....
Time sure flies faster that I though :D

Anyway this month, I have some friends and also my hubby who will be celebrating birthdays.
So, I decided to make yet another birthday card as my first project for The{Paper} Trail Maker Challenge Blog. Here it is,


I hope this card will give you some inspiration :D
And don't forget to check this month challenges over at The {Paper} Trail Makers Challenge Blog, it's going to be FUN!!!

See you all soon.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I like how everything is sort of clustered over on the right side of the card. Makes for a unique design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks great Tenny. I love how you colored the present.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014