Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hanging Out Layout ~ Sassy Lil' Sketch eBook

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
I have an exciting news to share with you today.
A local scrap buddy and also the founder of Sassy Lil' Sketch Challenge blog, Cherie Averill, just published her very first sketch eBook.


This Sassy Lil' Sketches eBook has up to 70 brand new sketches designed by Cherie herself. In this book you will find sketches for layouts with one, two, three and multiple photos.
Along with the sketches..you will also find great inspirations by many scrapbookers like you. It's just an AWESOME eBook!!!

And about a month ago, Cherie emailed me and asked me to do a layout for one of her new sketches.
You'd probably know the answer....{I said YES of course}.
So...here's my layout that has been featured on the new Sassy Lil' Sketches eBook.


Most of the products I used on this project are from Sassfrass Lass ~ Sweetly Smitten Collection.
I had so much FUN making this..

Well...to find out more about the Sassy Lil' Sketches eBook or to purchase it....just Click HERE.
If you love working with sketches...you totally will LOVE this book.

Thanks for stopping by and Have a great day.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tenny, Thanks for your comforting comment on my blog.

    Well I am not surprised she asked you to be a part of the eBook. Congrats! Your work definetely belongs in publication.

    Hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tenny :) thanks for stopping by my blog :) i am so happy when i see that you are indo also :P....
    You are trully good at layout :) i wish to see more of your creations


    HUGS
    Yenni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO Tenny mt friend like always:)

    hugs
    kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014