Monday, August 29, 2011

Look Who Turned One Layout

Monday, August 29, 2011
Morning and Happy Monday,
Wow....weekend surely went by really fast. I worked over night since Friday and my oh my...I missed weekend.
And the terrible thing is {after working a couple of over nites}, I came down with a cold. Yikes...
Anyway....

I have a layout that I made for Trail Makers Challenge.
The challenge is really FUN...Make a birthday layout with no birthday papers involve.
So...here's my creation,


My trick for this challenge is to use lots of birthday embellishments {balloons, cupcake and banner}. And the result turned out really FUN!

Well, I hope you give the challenge a try. You have until the end of the month to enter. 
To find more about the challenge and the prize or more inspirations from my fellow DT, check the Trail Maker Blog.

Have a great week everyone.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Tenny the weekend did go by oh so quickly. I am sorry to her you're coming down with something. Hopefully it'll go away soon. Your layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenny this turned out really Awesome like always. I hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014