Monday, September 12, 2011

You're Toadally Awesome Layout

Monday, September 12, 2011
Hi Scrappy Friends....
It's Monday and it's another new week. I also have a new layout that I'd like to share with you.
This layout is one of my September projects for Robin Nest.
So...here it is,


I called this layout, You're Toadally Awesome. Because to me Dustin is always AWESOME :D

Anyway...I used a sketch that I found on A Lil Scrap of Heaven community site and it's one of their weekly sketch challenge.

For the list of products I used on this layout, please hop over to Robin Nest Blog.
And while you're there...be sure to check my fellow designers creations.

Well....Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great week.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014