Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Cards Holder ~ The Robin's Nest DT Project

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Hello Scrappers and Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful and FUN Thanksgiving. Ours was totally awesome :D

Now that Thanksgiving has passed....Holiday Season is finally here.
We already put out the Christmas Decorations and even the Tree is up. Christmas is fast approaching.
Are you ready?

Today, I have a project I made that hopefully will help you and me to stay organize in this busy month.
It's a Holiday Cards Holder,



This project is easy, FUN and fast to make. I actually made a video tutorial on how to make this, check it out HERE..and while you're there, be sure to enter my giveaway.

Well that's all from me today. I'll see you all soon...
Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014