Saturday, January 7, 2012

Backyard Sledding Layout

Saturday, January 7, 2012
Happy Saturday everyone....
This isn't my first post of the year..but it's my first layout of the year. So excited.

You know..I always scrap random pictures and this time, I scrap my son's first sledding experience.
It was about 4 years ago...

A good family friend lent us a baby sled. 
And with so much snow that year our backyard was the perfect place to have that first sledding experience.

Anyway...Here's the layout


I used this week sketch challenge from Sketch Inspiration.

Well...I will be making some more layouts...{yea...that's one of the goals this year...More Layouts!!}
and will be sharing them with you all too.

So, until then...

1 comment:

  1. Tenny this turned out Great. I love your LO.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014