Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Picture Perfect Layout ~ Elle's Studio Sketch

Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Happy Hump day my friends!
I can't believe myself...I've been posting layouts almost every single day since Monday. Yay me...:D
I guess my scrappy mojo had a really good Spring break and came back refresh :D And also...these past few days have been raining..So, I've been stayed inside the house most of the time.

Anyhoo...today layout is based on another sketch challenge. This one came from Elle's Studio Blog.
They have weekly sketch challenge posted every Thursday..and this one was from last Thursday {March 15}.


I LOVE the simplicity of the sketch. Oh...I also turned this sketch 90 degree to the left. 
And here's my take on the challenge.


Another random picture of me and hubby. 

He really enjoys the scrapbook pages I made of us. He feels included in my scrapping world. He's just funny.

Well...this is it for today. Hope you like it...
See you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014