Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Egg-travagant Blog Hop Winner

Monday, April 16, 2012
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say HI and post the winner of the Easter Egg-travagant Blog Hop.
I'm so sorry for the delay in posting this.

About a week and a half ago, I just found out that my Mother In Law is coming from Indonesia. I was a bit surprised..and was in a hurry to clean up her room.
A few years ago, I changed the guest bedroom to my scrapbook room...so, when I heard the news...I hurried myself and moved all my stuff downstairs to the basement. It was alot work...and I'm totally spaced out in pick up the winner.

Anyway....here's the winner...
and CONGRATS to GLOANN.

Please EMAIL ME your email...so that I can send your gift certificate.

Lastly, thank you so much everyone for hopping to my blog and left me such sweet comments. I really appreciated it all.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014