Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Papa's Little Girl Layout ~ Frosted Design Sketch # 40

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Happy May Day dear Scrappers....

Oh how I miss the blogging world. It's been awhile and it seems forever since I actually opened blogger.com

As you all might know that my MIL is here visiting us. She's been here for the last 3 weeks and there's still lots of adjustment to do.
My scrap-room is finally organized and cleaned and I'm actually so excited about it.

Anyway...Im hoping to be back to the normal life again soon. I really miss scrapping and making layouts.

Today, I have the latest scrapbook layout I created for Frosted Designs Sketch # 40.
Here's the sketch provided,


and here's my take on it,


I LOVE LOVE these pictures of hubby and my baby girl...They're so cute together. And I had a ton of FUN creating this page. 

Have you checked my fellow DT's takes on the sketch? They have created really outstanding sample pages...and I hope you're all inspired. So...come and play along with us. 

Well...until then scrappers.
I wish you all a very blessed May and Happy Scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and wonderful sketch. Loving the photos as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tenny, such a cool layout, i love the choice of paper and colors. Excellent take on the sketch. Have a good day, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very precious layout. I love everything on it. Stiching is cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014