Sunday, February 10, 2013

5 Minutes Friday ~ Bare

Sunday, February 10, 2013
Ok, so...today isn't Friday anymore, however, I still want to play along with 5 Minutes Friday party hosted by Lisa-Jo Baker.

I checked this week prompt out on Friday afternoon. When I saw it, I was so clueless, not sure what to write. I decided to take time to come up with a topic for my writing. I don't know if this ok or not...Oh well!!
'

This Friday, February 8th, 2013, Prompt is BARE

GO

Bare..
Bare Feet.
Bare Hands.
a BARE FAITH.

I remember when the pastor in my church preached about the little children faith. Their faith are so simple, pure and just simply plain. The only persons they trust are their parents.
Whatever the parents say,command, and decide for their lives, these children know those are for their own good.

I remember when I used to have a strong faith. I hardly felt worry and knew that tomorrow is going to be a better day.
But when problems and troubles strike real hard...I simply just lost it.

I need to learn to be like these little children.
I need to be like my kids, trying to be patient and just trust.

I need to learn to have a BARE Faith ~ a strong belief that when troubles come, I know Somebody up there is holding me tight with His everlasting arms ~
So help me GOD. 

STOP

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014