Friday, April 4, 2014

2014 ~ First Layout

Friday, April 4, 2014
Today's layout is the first scrapbook page that I've created this year. I haven't been scrapbooking much lately. So, creating this layout was quite a challenge. I feel that I was completely out of shape :D. I lost confidence in embellishing :( {yeah...it's true!} Aaargggghhh!!!

I looked back at my past layouts. Layouts about my children. It totally gave a great motivation to keep scrapping and catching up with their lives. I keep telling myself to make time and scrapbook.
Hopefully, time will be nice to me or I should be smarter and wiser than Mr. 'Time'. We shall see...

Anyway, here the layout;


A few months ago, Dustin turned 7 years old. I started an album for him a few years back. I don't plan to scrapbook all his photos, but I want to highlight his best life. I realize that I'm a bit behind, so I'm trying to catch up. These photos were taken when he was only a few months old. He looked so content on his baby swing. Therefore, it is a moment worth remembering.

Every time I pull his album out, he really enjoys looking at it. He asks me questions and wants me to tell his stories. I'm so surprise at how much he loves his scrapbook album. It always makes my day. I'm hoping to finish his first year album in the next couple of months {crossing my fingers}.

Well, that's my first 'comeback' layout. I have some more to share with you soon.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014