I tried to type a pdf. tutorial for the shirt, however...I've never done something like that before...and I screwed up. So, I chose to type it here. I hope it helps.
1. Take a 4x6 patterned paper
2. Fold in half the long way
3. Then fold in each side to meet in the center
4. Turn over so flaps are facing down
5. Fold 'the top' down 1/2 inch
6. Flip back to the front side, and fold in the flaps so the corner meet in the center
7. Fold the bottom flaps out to make the sleeves
You can leave the shirt as is, or add brads for buttons
I have a couple more projects to share specially to celebrate dads. So, be sure to come back tomorrow. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!!