Monday, June 28, 2010

Tool Box

Monday, June 28, 2010
I meant to post this project last week on Thursday. However, thing didn't work as I planned. My 19-month old daughter had an emergency and was rushed to the hospital. Anyway, she's doing so much better now, and we actually had a great Fathers' Day.

Let's go back to the project. I made this tool box specially for my husband. He needed a new tool box. So, on Fathers' Day, my children gave their dad this tool box....and later on that day, we surprised him with a real one. He was very happy with 2 tool boxes.



This project isn't hard to make, and doesn't require a lot of supplies. Also, you can go above and beyond to decorate it. I chose to leave it as simple as possible.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014