Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First TWS Swap Goodies

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Earlier last week, my mailman brought me a package. Yaaayyy..:D It's swap goodies from Valerie.
Valerie was my September Mini Kit Swap partner over at the beach.

Wondering about the beach? It's actually an online community for scrappers. The real name for this community is  The Scrap Beach. This beach is popular. It has more than 1600+ members, and I'm so glad I'm part of it. Lots of talented artists hang out here. I joined this community about a month ago, and already met so many wonderful scrappers.

Ok, lets go back to the swap goodies.
At the beginning of the month, Valerie and I contacted each other. She asked me what kind of kit I want. I told her that I'd like to start a mini album about my family, however, I left everything else for her to pick out. And look what she got me.


Valerie is so thoughtful. She got me so many wonderful items with lots of details.She chose the color Purple, Green, Blue and Brown for this kit. I LOVE every things especially those handmade lollipop flowers (aren't they just so gorgeous?). Thank you so much Valerie!!!
I can't wait to start on this mini....

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014