Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Handmade Burlap Flower

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I've been hanging out at The Scrap Beach a lot lately, and while I was there...I signed up for a few different swaps.

Ok..I'm not new to the swap world, but the swaps that I joined there...were basically something that I've never done before. The first one I joined was handmade flowers swap hosted by Miss Lyla. The challenge was simple -- used the color chocolate. It took me about 2 weeks to come up with an idea.

I made burlap flowers. 

This wasn't my original idea. I watched Lorinda from youtube and her adorable burlap flowers. So, I gave it a try on my own way.  I really LOVE the way it turned out.



I had a blast making these flowers....and definitely will make more. 

I went out of my comfort zone...trying something new....making something that I've never thought I would use -- burlap. And the result was AMAZING :D

Until next time with another swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014