Friday, March 25, 2011

My Cute Boy Layout

Friday, March 25, 2011
I made this layout for last week Sketchy Thursday Challenge. When I finished the layout...I felt there's something missing or incomplete from my project. So, I finally added something. And I'm happy the way it turned out. However...I wasn't able to submit this....because I was late :( oh well!

Here's the sketch


And here's my layout


I love these pictures of Dustin. He was only 3 months old. I'd been waiting for awhile to scrap these photos and finally did it.

I used My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hattie collection..{LOVE Stella and Rose new lines}, and the Bear on the right bottom is a digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio. I colored it using regular colored pencils and gamsol. Just learned this technique and love it!!

Here's some close looks on the layout.





If you're wondering....I added the hand stitching around the layout at the last minute (and still couldn't make it for the challenge deadline. LOL).

Well, thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014