Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Birthday Wishes Card

Monday, March 28, 2011
I have a special card that I'd like to share with you all today. I started this about a couple days ago...and finally finished this morning. Usually, it didn't take me so long to make a card, but this one was special.

You might be wondering what's so special about this card. Well, I finally learned the coloring technique using odorless mineral spirit or a.k.a Gamsol. It was so much fun....!!

I always want to color using Copic Markers...but I figure it will take me awhile to build my collections. So, I started to use regular colored pencil and the result isn't bad at all. I think I love it :D

So here's my card. It's a birthday card.
Look at the girl {image}...isn't she soo cute? This is one of many wonderful images that Mabelle has created. Check her Etsy store, Whimsy and Stars Studio, and I bet you'll love her adorable digi stamps.


A little close up...


Inside the card


And now...to my wonderful readers, I need your feedback about my coloring. Please let me know what you think. I need to practice and more practice {The Virtue: Practice makes Perfect}.

Well, thank you so much for stopping by today and also share your comments on my card.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the coloring! I use colored pencils and OMS too. I love how it gives it a much softer look than markers. Very cute card!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014