Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty Paper Party with Shimelle

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I got a really nice surprise yesterday morning when I checked my email.
Shimelle Laine sent me an email saying that I'm now registered to her new class called Pretty Paper Party.
I was so surprised and excited. Then I tried to figure it out how in the world that happened...LOL.
Finally, I found out that I won a giveaway {the prize of course FREE Tuition to Shimelle's Class} over at Jen Gallacher's blog.







Anyway, this is a four-week party with lots of guests. And as you can guess this party is all about Pretty Papers. Who does not love paper right?

Anyway...to start off the party, Shimelle asked us to share our paper collection.
And here is mine,


When I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago..I basically bought any beautiful patterned papers out there. I had quite a lot of papers or lets just say I hoarded them.
Then a year ago my perspective on scrapbooking changed and now I only buy papers on the same collection {example: currently my fave line is Sidewalks from October Afternoon and I have to have every single design} hence I'm a Collection Packer.

I decided to give my old patterned papers away ~ actually donated to my son's school.
And what's left? only in that blue crate.

Here's my most recent paper hauls..and LOVE every single of them.
They're Amy Tangerine Line, OA Sidewalks Collection and Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Soup.


Well....that's all from me today.
If you decide to join the fun and attend the party, please say HI to me.
So long and have a great rest of the week.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win my friend aka Paper Hoarder, LOL. Your not that bad at least yours fit in the blue crate, mine probably won't

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stack of pretty paper. There are some really yummy ones in the stack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014