Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sunflower Tag ~ Robin Nest DT Post

Tuesday, October 25, 2011
This month, Robin Nest designers get to play with awesome stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps.

I picked two beautiful stamps and made this tag,


I LOVE Sunflowers and so excited when I found this beautiful stamp and sentiment.
Be sure to check Robin's Nest Blog to find out the products I used and also more creations my fellow designer made using Viva Las VegaStamps.

One more thing before I forget...
Robin Nest will be doing a Harvest/Halloween Blog Hop on Monday, October 31st, 2011
There will be lots of beautiful creations to share and just in time for Halloween TREATS..{seriously...there are lots YUMMY Blog Candy}. So start your Halloween Celebration with us HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014