Tuesday, February 28, 2012

March 2012 Photo A Day Challenge

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Hi everyone...
It's Tuesday. It's February 28 and tomorrow is the last day of the month.
Since this year is a leap year,...what are you going to do with the extra day?

HHHMMMmm....I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do, but I'm getting myself ready for March 2012 Photo A Day Challenge hosted by Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim Blog.


I LOVE her prompts. It looks fun and easy.
I decided to join to this challenge because...I LOVE photography and this challenge will help me to notice the small things in life...that sometimes we just ignore.

I can't wait to start.
I will post the daily photo on my Twitter Account { #Marchphotoaday }and probably on my Facebook Page too. And I will post the whole month photos here, on my blog, on April 1st, 2012.

Now...talking about camera....
I LOVE my camera that hubby got me a few months ago Sony DSC-WX9 {I know....no dSLR just yet :D}

However, I have feeling that I will use my Cell Phone {HTC Evo} Camera  more, and here are my fave photo apps from Android Market Place:


 3. Drama Pic

SO excited....and I hope you all join the fun!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014