Friday, February 24, 2012

Holding You Layout

Friday, February 24, 2012
I couldn't believe that today is Friday. Time just passed by so fast...and of course I'm happy that weekend is here. My husband took a week off from work, and he went back yesterday...so it felt that today is Tuesday....or something. :D Also, since he was home a lot, I didn't scrap that much.
Anyway.....

Yesterday, I made a quick scrapbook layout. I used supplies that I got from Momenta D-Lite Team box.
I LOVE their products!!! I didn't say that because I'm representing them...but seriously...every single thing is just beautiful.

So, here's my creation.


This layout is about meeting the newborn baby girl, aka Miss Phoebe. It was such a beautiful moment and I finally was able to scrap it :D

Now...what do you think of the products I used? Gorgeous right?
If you like, you can order them directly from their site, http://momenta.com/, or {if you have a Hobby Lobby near by} you can buy them there too.

Well...that's all for today.
I need to make a quick errand before snuggling with family tonight.
Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014