Friday, July 29, 2011

Strawberries Picking

Friday, July 29, 2011
Recently, I discover a really cool monthly challenge over at Two Peas In A Bucket.
The challenge is called 4x6 Photos Love.
I was very excited, because I don't usually use 4x6 size of pictures on my layouts. I always size it down. So, this challenge sounds so interesting and FUN.


So, here's my layout for June challenge. It means 6 ~ 4x6 pictures in 2 pages layout.


Those pictures were taken on Fathers' Day.
We celebrated that special event by going Strawberries Picking. It's our first time and it's tons of FUN.

The papers I used are from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety.

Well, thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a fun strawberry themed layout! Love all the coordinating embellies and papers. Good for you for embracing 4x6 photos. It will make your scrapping go much quicker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014