Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012 Tag

Thursday, January 5, 2012
Well, hello everyone...
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebration.

Today is my very first post for 2012. However, this is going to be my last project as a DT member for Robin's Nest. I can't believe it has been 6 wonderful months, and I'm so fortunate to had worked with many wonderful and very talented ladies. I can't Thank You enough for the opportunity.

Anyway...here's my last project. I made a "Welcome 2012" tag.


This tag can be used in many different ways. A bookmark or an embellishment to a project.
And in my case..I used this tag as a welcome embellishment to my {new} 2012 Smash Book {yeah..I got myself a new one. I just LOVE Smash Book}.


I kinda like...{ok strikethrough that word, I LOVE} this welcome page.

Well...it might be a good bye to Robin's Nest Crews but I'm so excited for the New Year.
So...WELCOME 2012!!!

I wish you all a wonderful and creative year.
See you soon.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014