Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Thing that I'm Grateful for

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
The other night, in our bedroom, and just before we go to sleep....my hubby and I had this conversation.

"Isn't this June.....?"
"Don't go further...." I said
"I thought....."
"Yup....just enjoy it!!!" I replied.

That night, a little after midnight, we both saw lots of lightnings and heard some thunders from our bedroom windows. Then it was pouring rain the whole morning.

Indonesia only has 2 seasons, rain and hot/dry, that start from October to April and vice versa. The rain season has been hanging around these past 2 months.

I LOVE Rain.

When we landed in Indonesia, back in October 2012, it was scorching HOT!!! Upper 90 almost everyday with high humidity. The rain was late...

Now...when the rain stays a little longer...I'm so grateful.


Our new life here in Indonesia....isn't as easy as we thought it would be. 
There are many {many} times that I lost control of myself...and just broke a part. 
I tried so hard to find answers and solutions...but I haven't yet figure them out.

But the other night....I learned that there is always something to be thankful for....
and right now...I'm so thankful for the extended rain season.

1 comment:

  1. Tenny, Hope things are a little easier for you soon. I love your piece, such a wonderful uplifting though and I think sometimes we need to create things like this for ourselves just to remind us of the wonderful things.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014