Sunday, June 23, 2013

Captured

Sunday, June 23, 2013
So excited to share another scrapbook layout with you all....
I found another cool and very inspiring site that has a sketch challenge {wink} called Scrap Around The World. Their monthly sketch challenge is a bit different then the ones I used to join. It's a mix between a sketch and photo inspiration challenge.

Here's this month challenge,


First time I saw this inspiration....I was super excited. Lots of ideas ran through my mind. I love the color combination, the camera, and most of all..the sketch. One thing {the only one} that came to my mind....my baby girl's ultrasound picture. Now lets stop here for a moment.
FYI: I'm not pregnant! I just try to catch up with some old photos of my kids :D.

Now, with further ado, let me show you my layout.


This layout came out a bit of a surprise. I was playing with some gelatos, then I added a hexagon mask and sprayed some October Afternon Lemon Drop Sprinkler and walllaahhh...it was just PERFECT!! I used a mixture of pattern papers, some wood veneers, a flair, a bottle cap, and washi tape. 
I think, this page is a little messy..but I LOVE it!

Well...that's it for now.
Thanks again for stopping by, and Have a Great Week.

10 comments:

  1. Great page, I like the background , thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artsy touches on your background, Tenny. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome LO like always my friend. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This is the first time I've seen a blog talking about the scrapbook templates, etc., and how to use them. I totally get it now. Love this page as well as the one in the next post. Very nice.

    I have gigantic scrapbook piles to take care of. My children go away for two weeks starting this weekend so I'm hoping to get a lot of it done then... I'm not going to mention the room I'm also redoing. LOL, yes I have high ambition. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page and lovely background. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! love your take on gelatos. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely page! sweet sweet details. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a precious photo, great idea to use it here! Your page is so full of good vibes:) Thank you for playing aong at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool use of gelatos, lovely page too. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Around The World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014